AI is a useful tool for content creation and content marketers
Google hasn’t made its mind up yet about how to treat AI generated content
Getting AI content up-to-par for most marketer’s purposes still takes a ton of work
- There are dozens of AI content writing tools out there. Most are built on top of GPT-3.
- GPT-3 is a machine learning model from OpenAI that generates human-like text.
- GPT-3 was fed an enormous amount of online content and trained to predict the next word.
- GPT-3 operates on patterns, not meaning.
- It doesn't "understand" what it's saying; it just writes based on the words that are most likely to come next.
- This means that the quality from GPT-3 is all over the place:
- Sometimes it’s good.
- Sometimes it looks good but then you read more closely and it doesn’t make sense.
- Sometimes it’s obviously bad.
- Since these tools are built on top of GPT-3, the way they differ is in the quality of the interface, not in the quality of the content.
What is human-crafted AI content?
Much like an Arnold Palmer, our hybrid solution blends the best of both worlds for maximum benefit to you:
Why choose human-crafted AI Content?
It reads and performs like human-generated content, not AI, and costs ~50% less than our 100% human solution.
Purely AI-generated content is risky for marketers
There’s a strong likelihood that pure AI-generated content will be penalized by Google in the future.
Factual inaccuracies and biases in content could damage how customers see you.
You can’t reliably incorporate AI content writing into your workflow.
How will you stand out using the same repetitively bland copy as everyone else?
human-crafted AI content is a safer bet
Our network of professional freelance writers are already trained to spot AI's biggest flaws.
Our writers guide the AI from the beginning to craft logical, compelling content.
Our writers fact-check all AI claims and provide relevant sources.
Our AI model is fine-tuned on your brand's existing content.
Our team already knows how to deliver content at scale.
No thanks, I want 100% human content
How it works
We're not just editing the output of ChatGPT. Our iterative back-and-forth process results in superior content compared to pure AI writers.
Tell us what you want
Just like with our 100% human product, we start by capturing your goal for the content, brand preferences, and SEO requirements.
You've heard of helicopter parenting? We do helicopter writing— hovering close by and course correcting the AI as it writes your article. By editing as we go, you get better content.
Final review and polish
A human writer does a final review to make sure the content follows your brief and is free of AI's favorite errors, like saying it's 2022, run-on sentences, or repetition. Or repetition.
Sound like a human?
We run every piece of content through an AI detection tool to make sure it's sufficiently human. You review the draft in our platform and can choose to accept, decline, or request edits.
Before you get carried away...
This does not rival the quality and depth of our human-only solution.
But for projects where speed, scale, and cost are at a premium—and bespoke content isn’t necessary—this offering delivers AI content writing that meets marketers’ standards, where other AI content generators fall short.
Still feeling AI-skeptical? Go back to Verblio-classic