Our annual plans are designed to help customers do two things:
- Save money by making a commitment to content marketing
- Make a commitment to content marketing
As we’ve written about before, content marketing is something one should do with the future in mind. We realize this is easier said than done, especially with the flashing lights of advertising and other types of marketing promising ‘quick results’.
So, to help make your commitment to content marketing easier, when you switch to an annual plan on Verblio (formerly BlogMutt), you’ll get 2 months of content free.
Here are step by step instructions on how to do it, along with answers to some frequently asked questions.
How to Switch to Annual Plan
2. Click on the subscription you’d like to change to an annual plan.
3. Click on the “More” dropdown, then select the “Change Plan” option:
4. Check to make sure you’ve selected the length, number of posts per month, and any additional services you’d like.
5. Scroll down to #4, and select “Annual”:
6. Click “Preview Subscription Change” and then “Charge my credit card”.
7. Repeat this process for any other subscriptions you’d like to switch to annual.
1. Are refunds available on annual plans?
For new customers, we offer our money-back guarantee for the first 30 days, according to our terms of service. For existing customers switching to annual plans, we do not offer refunds.
2. What if I need to change my plan?
You can change annual plans at anytime just as if you were on a monthly plan. We even allow you to switch back to monthly if you wish, however, we will use the monthly rate to calculate any proration.
3. How is proration calculated when I change annual plans?
It depends on if you are upgrading, downgrading, or switching to monthly billing.
Note: The prorated portion isn’t based on the amount of time you have left in your annual commitment. Instead, it’s based on the portion of credits you’ve consumed.
Example: If you’re 8 months into an annual subscription for 1 post per month and have only taken 6 posts, we say you are 6/12 or half of the way through your plan. Let’s use that scenario for each of the following three examples.
4. Will my commitment period change if I change plans?
We try to keep your commitment the same based on your usage instead of the amount of time that has passed.
Example #1: If you are 6 months into your annual subscription for 1 post per month and have taken 6 posts, your new period will end 6 months from the day you change plans.
Example #2: If you are 6 month into your annual subscription for 1 post per month and have taken 4 posts, your new period will end 8 months from the day you change plans.
Was your question missing from the FAQs? Feel free to reach out to our friendly, quick team at support[at]verblio.com with any additional questions you have.