ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL CONTENT WRITING SERVICE
In-depth analysis and content for the accounting and finance sector from experienced and knowledgeable writers.
CONTENT CREATION DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TAXING.
We've created over 1,376 pieces of website content for accounting & finance clients in the past year
Writers with an experience working in the accounting & finance industry
Writers with 5+ years of experience in the accounting & finance industry
Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 48-72 hours.
High-quality content for accounting and finance blogs
- Our highly vetted financial content writers use years of experience in the financial sector to craft clear and engaging financial content or blog posts for your audience.
- Capture organic, top-of-funnel search traffic with dynamic, SEO-driven content from our digital marketing experts.
- Help general readers to understand basic tax and accounting concepts, or publish highly detailed financial content to target industry professionals.
- Consolidate your marketing strategy with Verblio’s customizable and cost-effective blog writing service or website content.
- We’re on the money.
High-quality accounting content requires experience, in-depth research, and clarity of expression. Fortunately, our financial content writers have all of those.
Our group of 71 financial content writers include bookkeepers, CPAs, tax professionals, licensed insurance agents & claims adjusters, and financial analysts.
Whether it’s providing general tax tips or performing a cost-benefit analysis on fractional CFOs, we have the range to provide custom content for your site.
Our writers can craft hyper-local accounting blog content for smaller firms, or high-level financial articles for expansive companies.
Happy writers create better content
Our writers talk, share resources, give tips, and cheer each other on. The result? Better writing.
- I love it here. It's a job and a community I cherish.
- This is probably the best platform available for freelance writers.
- The best platform in the digital marketing industry.
- I feel valued here and I love contributing.
- Coaching & career development
- Community forum to build camaraderie with peers
- Ability to earn company equity and share in our collective success
INCLUDED IN EVERY POST
- Engaging, well-researched content from expert financial content writers
- Unlimited edits at no extra cost
- SEO best practices in every keystroke
- Built-in WordPress and HubSpot publishing tools
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team
we created 1,376 pieces of financial content for customers in 2018
I need writers who actually know what they're talking about.
Ours do. They include CPAs, CFOs, bookkeepers, actuaries, insurance brokers, certified tax professionals, personal finance writers, and financial analysts. They come from highly diverse backgrounds, and specialize in a wide range of accounting and finance services.
How does it work?
Writers in the accounting and finance industry find you and create custom content. Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 72 hours.
Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low down here.
How do I tell your writers what I want?
You know your business best, but we’ve built a system to quickly and efficiently bring our writers up to speed. Verblio’s onboarding and content request processes help you communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality.
Do I pay per article?
You build a monthly plan with the right number of credits for the financial content you need—including number of posts or product descriptions, word length, and optional services to make your content make more cents. Verblio subscriptions are flexible, month-to-month plans with no contracts required. See pricing.
What level of research quality can I expect?
Only the best. Our financial content writers have decades of industry experience, and a working knowledge of where to go for accurate information and statistics.
For detailed research, we cite from authoritative sources like the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the IRS. For current trends in the industry, we use trusted news outlets and reputable financial publications, like the Wall Street Journal.
How will your service differentiate my company from the competition?
We know that mediocre financial content can be dry, and unnecessarily complicated. On the other hand, the most engaging blogs may lose impact if not properly optimized for search results.
That’s why our writers combine three important factors to help you stand out from the competition:
- Judicious use of SEO keywords
If you don’t believe us, head here for an example.
Why did the accountant cross the road?
To maximize deductions.
Do I own the content I buy?
Absolutely. Once you purchase any piece of content from one of our ghostwriters, you have 100% rights to it.
How do you ensure that I don't buy plagiarized content?
We have three major safeguards against plagiarism:
- Our platform’s native screening algorithm detects any attempt to pass off a duplicate or repurposed post as original.
- We incentivize our community of writers to spot and report plagiarism. After all, they have it good here, and just one plagiarist can hurt everyone’s credibility.
- If you choose, we can review content on a piece-by-piece basis to ensure uniqueness, accuracy, and proper use of citations and links.
I'm a writer with experience creating financial content.
Why choose verblio?
48 -72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like
Still not convinced?
What customers are saying about Verblio’s
accounting and finance content writing
I LOVE this...This is probably my favorite post thus far. It's personable and even sounds like me.
I appreciate you taking the time to do research because this industry can be tough to understand.
Thank you so much! This post simplified a very confusing rule and was eloquently written.