A PRESS RELEASE WRITING SERVICE TO get people talking
Need professional press release writers? You’re in the right place.
Amplify your message build your brand
- Drive search engine traffic and reach a wider audience with media-ready content from professional press release writers.
- Grab attention and earn respect with well crafted press releases about your business.
- Share timely, relevant news such as events, product releases, or a website launch.
- Verblio's network of freelance press release writers have diverse professional backgrounds to serve a variety of industries.
There may be no such thing as bad press, but there is such a thing as a bad press release.
We do neither.
Tap a large collection of media-savvy writers with different subject matter expertise.
We handle all the logistics and paperwork of working with freelance press release writers.
Clients consistently comment on the quality and professionalism of our writers.
Add bandwidth in days instead of weeks. Our pool of expert writers are always available for fast, cost-effective turnarounds.
Happy writers create better content
Our writers talk, share resources, give tips, and cheer each other on. The result? Better writing.
- I love it here. It's a job and a community I cherish.
- This is probably the best platform available for freelance writers.
- The best platform in the digital marketing industry.
- I feel valued here and I love contributing.
- Coaching & career development
- Community forum to build camaraderie with peers
INCLUDED IN EVERY press release
- Media-ready content from experienced press release writers
- Powerful messaging that connects with your audience
- Unlimited edits at no extra cost
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team
press release WRITING SERVICES SUCK. WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?
- Great writers—We don’t have 1-star, 2-star and 3-star press release writers. We have writers that meet our high standards, and that’s it.
- Writers choose you & match on expertise—Stop paying for a writer’s time; instead, buy their product—your press release.
- Open feedback loop—Feedback is shared. Continuous open feedback creates better content for our customers.
how does your system work?
Brief Verblio writers on exactly what you need using our Requests Manager. Writers in your industry find you and get to work writing your press release. Most customers receive their first press release to review within 48-72 hours.
Review drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low-down here.
What makes a good press release?
An attention-grabbing headline, newsworthy hook, flawless grammar and proper formatting, among other things. Our professional press release writers will create high-impact copy to communicate your message in a readable, engaging way.
HOW DO I TELL YOUR WRITERS about my business?
We've honed our customer onboarding and content request processes to help you communicate audience, voice, and personality. Read more about how it works here.
HOW MUCH DOES A PRESS RELEASE COST?
Getting your press release written is only step 1. Getting it released is step 2. You can release it yourself, on your website, for free, but it's not likely to get the traffic or audience you desire. If you hire a professional service, expect to spend $300-$1,000.
Do I pay per press release?
Verblio is a subscription service that can also help you scale blog posts, ebooks, and videos, in addition to your press release. Talk to a content specialist or see pricing.
Why choose verblio?
48 -72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like
Read sample content for your industry
what customers are saying about
verblio’s press release writing service
Thank you for a very professional press release. Excellent work. We are making you a preferred writer and hope you write for us again soon.
We're getting interest from agencies that want to use our product as a content marketing tool for their clients and this is perfect for that audience.
This press release is exactly what we were looking for—you hit it out of the park. It draws you in and is easy to read. 6 out of 5 stars!
Still not convinced?
Get the press release you need,
with quality and speed.
Share your message like a pro;
see the website traffic flow.