Traveling is always better when you get to do it with your furry friend. The very idea of going off on a fun vacation and leaving her is just unthinkable. No matter where you travel around the globe, there are beautiful hotels that cater to pets and their humans. Here are the top 10 pet-friendly hotels around the world. From posh digs to adventure-filled getaways, there’s something for everyone.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, Illinois, is the height of luxury, and not just for human guests. Trump Hotel knows how to treat pooches right, with a comfy bed, and gourmet treats to make them feel at home. An in-room dining menu with gourmet meals assures your pet is well-fed at every meal.
- The Milestone in London, England, is one of the poshest, most pet-friendly hotels in Europe. The Milestone welcomes pets with open arms with a personal hamper, a special toy, a treat, and a Milestone tag. Pets also enjoy a custom-made bed, special food, water bowls, and turn-down service that includes a bedtime snack. Your pet will be treated like royalty here.
- Le Meurice in Paris, France, has been a pet-friendly hotel for over a century. Whether your furry friend is a cat or a dog, she’ll be welcomed at this posh hotel. Le Meurice will put together a complimentary pet basket, made specifically for your pet. Plus, Le Meurice staff create a custom bowl engraved with your pet’s name that he can use for the delicious menu provided.
- The Fairmont, in San Francisco, California, takes pet-friendly to a whole new level by providing a mini-bar for you and one especially for your four-legged friend. Your pooch will get a yummy snack of special dog cookies and crunchy organic peanut-brittle. That’s not all, he’ll also get a keepsake ceramic bowl, blanket, and a fun new toy to play with. Both you and your pet deserve this kind of luxury experience.
- The Boat Hotel in Aviemore, Scotland, is a great place to vacation with your furry pal. From yummy organic snacks to long walks along Loch Gartens or through the surrounding forests, The Boat Hotel a pet paradise. The pet-oriented concierge services include local pet services such as grooming and daycare. Pet-friendly activities are plentiful in, and around the area.
- Cape Otway Cottages in Victoria, Australia, love every one of the special canine guests that bring their humans here. A comfy dog bed close to the warm wood fire, fluffy soft pet towels, and natural dog food treats are just a few reasons pooches love this hotel. Plus, Cape Otway Cottages are close to the most picturesque dog beaches in the country, where dogs can run free and have fun.
- Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi, Japan, is exotic and plush for human guests and is a veritable paradise for dogs. There’s an exclusive grooming service for the lucky dogs staying at the hotel. A special food-bowl set and bottled water awaits each pet. Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo also provides your pooch with a comfortable and cushioned mattress so he’ll sleep comfortably.
- The Benjamin, in New York, New York, treats both humans and dogs with the same high-end service. Upon arrival, furry guests receive a BarkBox with toys and treats, hand-picked just for them. Plus, the in-room pet minibar is stocked with treats from Bocce’s Bakery and Bowser Beer. Pet parents also get 24-hour access to an on-call veterinarian, just in case they need it. A comfy bed and water bowl are also included.
- The Loden Hotel, in Vancouver, Canada, welcomes four-legged friends with some special pooch services. Dogs get home-made dog biscuits, and specialty pet food items can also be provided. Concierge services are available for dog-walking and dog-sitting services, or to arrange for a day at Bark & Fitz for your spoiled pooch. Pet parents aren’t left out: they get a copy of Modern Dog Magazine to read.
- El Porto Sedona Hotel, in Sedona, Arizona, is not only upscale, beautiful, and luxurious, but is friendly to pets of all sizes. El Porto Sedona Hotel offers personalized concierge services for guests and their pets, and cater to your every need. In order to accommodate canine visitors and keep them safe, there’s a fenced-in dog-friendly patio area. Pet snacks and comfy beds are available.
Pet-friendly hotels around the world embrace your furry friend and many provide exceptional amenities just for them. Do call ahead and inform the hotel that your dog or cat will be staying with you and make arrangements for dog sitting, walking, or grooming. Most of all, enjoy the precious time you have with your pet, exploring all the wonderful places around the world.