It’s that magical time of the year again, when you get to enjoy special traditions like mistletoe, eggnog and…ugly sweaters!
Choosing the perfect party ensemble doesn’t have to be difficult. These 10 fashion brands have got you covered in the season’s ugliest sweaters, with designs that would even delight Scrooge. For the latest holiday looks, check out their fashion brand blogs for tips and trends that will have you turning heads and looking your best, even when the attire is technically “ugly”.
- Tee Fury wins big with fans and gamers, young and old. Their arcade-inspired characters and Pokemon parody score major party points, not to mention there are dozens to choose from. Cheap shipping and fast production means you will get your selection long before Santa loads his sleigh and have plenty of time to show off your Christmas spirit.
- Festified has all of your favorite holiday movie classics in the form of warm, woolly sweaters. With designs from seasonal hits including A Christmas Story, Elf and Christmas Vacation, you’re sure to offer party guests a heaping dose of comedic relief.
- Love on a Hanger turns lines of beloved carols’ chorus into messages of teenage angst with sassy mantras like “Fa La La Blah Blah Blah”. Grab one for yourself or wrap one up for your teenage party guest.
- Tee Shirt Palace knits presidential laughs, jumping on the election-year bandwagon to “Make Christmas Great Again”, which features Donald Trump donning a Santa hat.
- Tipsy Elves has a huge collection of ugly sweaters, ranging from merry and bright, to dark and deranged. The wacky wear includes tongue-in-cheek styles suitable for adult crowds along with options for good, clean Christmas fun.
- The Ugly Sweater Shop.com is the go-to source for all things ugly. Featuring more than just sweaters, they also sell pajamas, hats and vests with ugly seasonal themes. In addition, the site’s fashion brand blog offers plenty of conversation material, seasonal news, fashion advice and lots of laughs.
- Swell is the place to shop for pet owners or those who spend a lot of time in the dog house. They have dogs of all kinds that are decking the halls on their ugly sweaters. You don’t have to be a dog lover to appreciate their hilarious “Feliz Navidog” chihuahua.
- IWOOT (I Want One of Those) turns up the volume with their rapping Santa sweater. Their collection has amusing graphics and is reasonably priced for shoppers who are on a budget.
- Halloween Costumes.com may not conjure up sugar plums in your head, but don’t let the name scare you away. They have plenty of holiday spirit and some of the most original designs that you will find. One of the ugly sweaters on this site boasts Christmas cats with laser-beam eyes, that will get you plenty of strange looks no matter where you go.
- The Sweater Store by Ragstock not only has bold, eye-catching, quality ugly sweaters, but their fashion brand blog offers readers a wealth of resources, including video clips, recipes, coloring pages and online games that will keep you entertained all season. The site’s blog is worth a visit, even if you are finished with your shopping list, for fun activities and helpful holiday hacks.
These 10 retailers know all about ugly sweater parties and their accompanying fashion brand blogs are an unexpected gift for holiday shoppers this season.