THINK OUTSIDE THE BLOG
Verblio writers create content for marketing agencies and businesses across the U.S. and in 15 countries around the world.
Need more than content?
There’s a sweet spot between 10,000 mediocre writers and two exorbitantly expensive ones. Verblio is that sweet spot.
Our melting pot of writing styles, unique perspectives, and subject matter expertise leads to dramatically better content.
We bring together the advantages of a crowdsourced services platform with the quality and control of working with an in-house content writer.
Our four-part recipe keeps quality on point and costs under control.
1. ENSURING GREAT WRITERS
We don’t have 1 star, 2 star and 3 star writers, we have writers that meet our high standards and that’s it.
- Only the top 5% of all who apply ultimately become Verblio writers; we curate with more focus upfront.
- Many are HubSpot Inbound-certified, and our team includes JDs, GCs, PhDs, and polyglots.
- We designed Verblio to be a supportive yet judicious meritocracy. QA check-ins keep standards high.
2. Writers choose you & match on expertise
You’re freed from buying a writer’s time. Instead, you buy a writer’s product.
- No more haphazardly posting on Craigslist; no more wading through resumes.
- Verblio writers find you and submit drafts of custom content. You only buy the pieces you like.
- Writers are incentivized to find clients that are a great fit for their expertise. When you purchase their content, they get paid. Win win.
- The cream rises to the top. Writers won’t stay in our system unless clients buy their work.
3. Open feedback loop
Continuous open feedback creates better content with more consistency.
- Feedback is shared. Writers read feedback you've left on other pieces of content before writing for you.
- This reservoir of preferences grows and informs every writer who writes for you.
- Over time, your personal crowd of writers understands what you’re looking for better and better.
- You save time. The system brings new writers up to speed.
4. Subscription Model
A steady, yet flexible flow of content helps keep your content marketing on track.
- A site full of great content tells your story and brings in customers, but writing is hard.
- We keep the IV drip of quality content coming and nourishing your digital marketing goals.
- With competitors, you order one at a time and then have to start over. Verblio's subscription model builds lasting relationships with writers.