Enough theory! How does all of this work?
See how to co-create content in the Verblio platform.
your content cruise awaits.
Our onboarding process ensures that writers understand what you're looking for.
- Tell us about your audience. Are they pharmaceutical reps? Middle-aged mechanical engineers? Beekeepers?
- Relay your voice and personality. Technical? Humorous? Conversational? Trekkie?
- Provide our writers with example content and let us know why you like it.
- We'd love to see your website, CTAs, SEO requirements, and style guide. These details help our writers get up to speed.
BUILD YOUR plan
Tailor your account to get exactly the content you need.
- Choose word length, number of pieces per month, and optional Professional Services.
- If you’re an agency, add individual subscriptions for each client.
- No platform fees; no long-term contracts; change plans anytime.
tell our writers what to write
Use the Requests Manager to brief our writers.
- Select the content type, enter a title, description, and links for research.
- Add CTAs, key takeaways, and audience details.
- Communicate SEO goals and keywords.
- Set priority or assign a deadline.
- Take a walk while your content is buffering.
Receive custom content
You’ll receive drafts and only buy the content you like.
- Expert writers in your industry find you and create custom content.
- Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 48-72 hours.
- Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request edits as needed.
- Publish fast with simple WordPress & Hubspot integrations.
Verblio gets smarter, your content gets better
Verblio is designed to produce better content over time based on your feedback.
- Rate posts and leave feedback.
- Feedback is shared. Every Verblio writer can read it before writing for you.
- “Prefer” writers whose content is a great fit, and they’ll write more for you.
- Over time, your personal crowd of writers will understand the content you’re looking for better and better, making content creation easier over time.
- As an agency, share drafts and get feedback from your clients using our white label platform.
Now you’ve got great content!
Stick it on your website, publish on social media, put it in your newsletter. Watch traffic come in. Need help with stuff besides content creation? See Professional Services.