Grow your podcast with content
Want more attention? Attract new listeners and engage your audience with punchy, powerful written content to accompany every awesome episode.
podcast episode summaries
Get scannable, actionable, high-value written content for each episode of your show.
Words with benefits
- Showcase high-level takeaways quick and easy.
- Extremely simple way to remix content you already have.
- Provide value to readers who don’t have time to listen.
- Entice readers who are interested in your topics but not sure they want to dive in.
- Fuel your SEO by targeting relevant keywords.
- Drive clicks to embedded media & increase engagement.
- Share with guests and have them share to their audiences.
- Use as show notes and help current listeners get more out of each episode.
- Add a patina of respectability to your podcast brand.
1200 words, elegantly allocated:
- Episode overview: touches on your episode's main themes and the unique insight or perspective your guest brings to the conversation (~100 words)
- Guest introduction: Name, Occupation, Where to Connect Online, Quote (~100 words)
- Actionable tips: Powerful ideas & action items that your audience can implement in their own businesses and lives (~300 words)
- Episode highlights: Tidbits, themes, and takeaways pulled out as main points and supported by quotes (~500 words)
- Notable quotes: Stand-out, stand-alone quotes with timestamps (~200 words)
- Episode transcript: Full transcript with timestamps (Not a part of the 1200 words)
Get more value from content you've already created.
Tap a large collection of writers who can take work off your plate.
Stop wasting time writing and get back to podcasting.
We write content for these top podcasts
Jason Swenk | Smart agency
"We went to Verblio three years ago, and we were like, 'Hey, can you listen to the episodes that we record, and can you write a search engine-friendly blog post that people can skim through and that will rank in the search engines?' and they’ve done an amazing job. I’d recommend them to all kinds of agencies and businesses all over the world."
Jason Swenk, Podcast Host
Topcoder | Uprisor
"I use Verblio to create pod recap articles for each episode. The articles provide a reader enough understanding to get the main themes and viewpoints while enticing them to click that embedded media! Verblio makes it dead simple and I get back high-quality recaps. It's a key part of our pod content strategy and it helps us grow our audience."
Clinton bonner, VP of Marketing
Verblio podcast content writing is a specialized service that sits atop our core platform
Outsourced content writing usually SUCKs. WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?
We try hard not to. These 4 things set us apart:
- Great writers—We don’t have 1-star, 2-star and 3-star blog writers. We have top notch, professional article writers that meet our high quality standards, and that’s it.
- Writers choose you & match on expertise—Stop paying for a writer’s time. Instead, buy a writer’s product.
- Open feedback loop—Feedback is shared. Continuous open feedback creates better content for your brand.
- Subscription model—You get a steady flow of content to keep your efforts on track.
How does it work?
Writers in your industry find you and create custom content based on info you provide. Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 48-72 hours.
Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low down here.
Isn't outsourcing Content writing risky?
Consider the alternatives:
- You don't do it.
- Existing content you have languishes unused.
- You vet a writer, decide to hire him, and STILL get unusable content that you have to pay for.
We've designed the Verblio platform to help you get exactly the content you need. You know your business best, but you’d be surprised how well our savvy writers can fill your shoes.
HOW DO I TELL YOUR WRITERS WHAT I WANT?
We've honed our onboarding and article request processes over years of experience to help customers communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality.
You still didn't answer my question.
Tell us exactly what you need - email@example.com
Hear from verblio customers:
This article is fantastic! I asked for specifics, local SEO, and a few product links, and this article had every single thing done perfectly. If I could give you more than five stars, I would!
You matched our brand’s voice perfectly, provided knowledge to our readers, referenced external websites, and managed to link to our products in a meaningful way. An A+++
I love everything about this article. You utilized humor, real voice, clear language, and made the content engaging and interesting! 5 stars! I hope you submit with us again in the future!