PUT VIDEO EVERYWHERE YOU ARE
Turn written content into Verblio Vids and watch traffic come in. Sip the two buck chuck of video.
JUST DON’T CALL IT VIDLIO
What's a verblio vid?
- Based on written content
- Not Academy Award-winning
- But talks to your audience in the way they want
- Summary or teaser
- Put on social media or embed in a post
- 30-75 seconds long
- Created in 72 hours for as little as $65 with one revision per video
- Available with or without a subscription for Verblio written content
VIDEO ISN’T JUST FOR FANCY PEOPLE ANYMORE
You don’t need an Academy Award-winning short to harness the power of video.
Diversify the marketing channels where you publish your content.
Make video a seamless part of the content creation process.
Quality content + Verblio Vids = SEO magic
Give me the numbers
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises +100% every year. *
- 72% of people would rather use video than text to learn about a product or service.
- People spend 88% more time on websites with videos.
- Companies that use video get 41% more web traffic from search engines than sites that don't.
- 15% of team Verblio went to film school.
People spend 88% more time on websites with videos
3 WAYS TO GET VIDEO
You provide the content, we make the videos. No subscription to Verblio written content required.
Verblio written content + video together in a subscription
Receive a video automatically with every piece of written content.
VIDEO A LA CARTE
Choose to add a video a la carte when you purchase a piece of content
Pick and choose when to add video to your Verblio written content.
Making the video
Share on social media and entice people to visit your site
Embed in the post itself and drive up engagement and time on the page
- Any CTAs to include
- Upload a png logo (for you or your clients)
- Branding preferences
- Additional resources (we can include your own images & mp4 video clips!)
You’ll receive your mp4 file via email within 72 hours.
Request edits as needed. Easily submit a round of edits through Vimeo.
Post it on your site, share on social media, diversify your audience, and get more eyes on your content.