CONTENT FOR “OTHER” INDUSTRIES
From mink eyelashes to miniature horses and custom hearses, we have the specialty knowledge to create great content for your business.
YOU ARE SPECIAL.
We've created over 3,500 pieces of website content for clients categorized as "other" in the past year
Writers with an experience working in industries categorized as "other"
Writers with 5+ years of experience in the industries categorized as "other"
Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 48-72 hours.
well-crafted content from astrology to zoology
- Drive traffic to your site with quality articles and custom content written in your brand voice.
- Verblio writers boast impressive subject-matter expertise across myriad industries and niche topics.
- Our network offers extensive geographic coverage for local business and franchise needs.
- We regularly create content for heavily regulated industries, such as healthcare, law, real estate, and financial planning.
Think we can't handle your super-specific needs? Niche, please. Our writers know that quality, accuracy, and industry vernacular are critical to your success.
We vet our writers with a focus on quality up-front so you don't waste time wading through resumes or profiles.
The Verblio platform gets writers up to speed quickly on details about your brand, tone, and content requests.
Get high-quality content in the form of blog posts, web copy, white papers, ebooks, e-mail content, and more.
Happy writers create better content
Our writers talk, share resources, give tips, and cheer each other on. The result? Better writing.
- I love it here. It's a job and a community I cherish.
- This is probably the best platform available for freelance writers.
- The best platform in the digital marketing industry.
- I feel valued here and I love contributing.
- Coaching & career development
- Community forum to build camaraderie with peers
- Ability to earn company equity and share in our collective success
INCLUDED IN EVERY POST
- Engaging, well researched articles from writers with knowledge and expertise in your niche
- Unlimited edits and change-orders at no extra cost to you
- Free, built-in WordPress and HubSpot publishing tools
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team
SOME OF OUR SIGNIFICANT “OTHERS”
- Hazmat/biohazard cleanup
- Veterinary orthopedic surgery
- Restaurant inventory management software
- Agricultural irrigation components
- Medical diagnostic instruments
- Regulatory agency compliance consultants
- Mink eyelash manufacturers
I NEED WRITERS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT.
Ours do. 29% of Verblio writers boast industry-specific certifications. They include legal professionals, academic grant writers, FDA compliance liaisons, and video game developers. We even have a professional apiculturist and at least one bonafide rocket scientist. That person who makes sure agricultural fertilizer customers are actually growing stuff, rather than blowing stuff up? She’s here. And she has nearly as many degrees as the guy who, in his retirement, mentors young innovators through the patent registration process.
How does it work?
Writers experienced in your field find your requests and create custom content. We can also handpick talent just for you. Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 72 hours.
Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low down here.
HOW DO I TELL YOUR WRITERS WHAT I WANT?
You know your business best, but we’ve built a system to quickly and efficiently bring our writers up to speed. Verblio’s onboarding and content request processes help you communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality.
DO I PAY PER ARTICLE?
You build a monthly plan with the credits you need to support your content marketing—including number of articles, word length, and professional services and add-ons that lighten your load and make your content shine. Verblio subscriptions are flexible, month-to-month plans with no contracts required. Check out our pricing.
CAN I WORK WITH THE SAME WRITER(S) OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
Our writers love to build relationships with great customers in their preferred fields or related to their personal passions. Bestow “preferred writer” status on your favorite talent, and request specific writers for each project that needs them.
WHAT IF I NEED HELP WITH TOPIC IDEAS?
Once you’ve wrangled a stable of “favorite” unicor—uh, writers—they can pitch topics suited to your niche. You can accept or reject pitches as you’d like, and fine-tune those you plan to green light.
Or, try 10 Topics to load your account with 10 inbound-researched ideas in 48 hours.
WHAT IF MY HYPER-FOCUSED MARKET IS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY?
Pick an obscure industry, and we’ll translate its content to Aussie, Brit, or Canuck. You've got options, eh. Our writers are, with only a few exceptionally exceptional exceptions, native English speakers but we do have talented writers fluent in other languages who are also savvy about cultural nuances. Try us!
WHAT ARE THE MOST RANDOM OR OFF-THE-WALL TOPICS YOU’VE COVERED?
We're obsessed with the obscure. Peruse this panoply of hyper-niche topics we've written on:
- How Nanotechnology Can Increase Platinum and Palladium Catalytic Performance
- How to Remove Dank Chronic Stank from Rental Cars
- The High Cost of Parasitic Capacitance with Variable Frequency Drives
- How Climate Affects Body Decomposition Cleanup Complexity
- Why Does Poop Sometimes Float, and Other Times Sink?
- What Are Narcosubmarines, and How Are They Changing the Drug War?
- Fire Suppression on Remote South Australian Cattle Stations
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Control and Automation Solutions
- Film Production and Location Scouting in New Zealand
- The Environmental Hazards of Burying Chemically-Euthanized Pets
- Best Commercially-Available Cartridge for Taking Mid-Asian Ibex
- What Is a Smart Grid?
- Discount Dumpsters in Phoenix
- Spring Fashion Includes Scarves, Hats, and...Surgical Masks?
- Tesla Is Fighting Car Theft with...Bach & Beethoven Intrusion Alarms
- What Does the Bible Say About War and Peace?
- Pretty much anything having to do with OSHA, EPA, FDA, and USDA compliance
YOUR WRITERS MUST BE FUN AT DINNER PARTIES.
Yes. Yes, they are.
DO THEY HAVE ANY TIPS ON GETTING RID OF EMBARRASSING ADS IN NEWS FEEDS?
Hooo boy, do we have a ton of experts on this blog topic, but you’ll have to pay to play, Sneaky.
Sign up today, pitch it to our content writers, and watch the submissions roll in. Because they know how much it sucks to have to explain what a Fleshlight is to an eight-year-old, or get door-knocked by the FBI (or ATF) for searching ammonium nitrate on the same day you Google pressure cookers.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT
VERBLIO’S "OTHER" CONTENT WRITING
Excellent! It's refreshing to receive well written work from someone who knows what they're talking about.
Another thorough and smart blog post on a really niche topic that is not easy to write about! Thank you so much!
One of the best posts I've literally ever received. This writer went the extra mile!
Still Not Convinced?
WHY CHOOSE VERBLIO?
Niche subject-matter expertise
48-72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like