retail content to keep your storefront buzzing
Ecommerce content writing and product descriptions to boost in-store or online sales and power SEO.
Quality content is always in style.
Retail copywriting that drives traffic and brings in customers
- Get eyes on your products with compelling custom copy that inspires action and drives sales.
- Many of our retail content writers are industry insiders, and know the retail business inside and out.
- Verblio’s lightning-fast turnaround time means you can blog about current specials, sales, and your latest retail events while they are still relevant.
Showcase your merchandise and help customers find your products with quality ecommerce content for your in-person or online store.
We handle all the logistics and paperwork of working with freelance product description writers.
Clients consistently comment on the quality and professionalism of our writers.
Writers with experience working in the retail industry
Writers with 5+ years experience working in the retail industry
Writers with 8+ years experience working in the retail industry
we've created 1,516 pieces of content for retail clients in the past two years
Who benefits from top-quality retail content?
- Retail Chains
- Retail Marketing Managers
- Area Managers
- Retail Buyers
- General Managers
- Store Managers
- Merchandise Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Retail Social Media Managers
- Retail Photographers
- Retail Industry Lawyers
- Retail Accountants
Our retail content flies off the shelves
- Interesting and engaging retail blog posts of all kinds
- Hyper-local content for specific locations
- Retail FAQ pages
- Manager profiles
- Retail advice for specific demographics
- In-depth product reviews
- Store merchandising ideas
- The latest retail trends
- Franchising success stories
- Store "About Us" pages
- Product descriptions of any length
- Strategies for managing staff blogs
- Tips for shoppers
- Product comparisons
- If you can dream it, Verblio can write it!
Included in every post
- Engaging, well researched articles and product descriptions from expert writers
- Unlimited edits at no extra cost
- Built-in WordPress and HubSpot publishing tools
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team
I need writers who actually know what they're talking about.
Ours do. They include veterans of the Disney Store, Old Navy, Kirklands, Creative Kitchen, DogIDs, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Big 5, Michael's, Home Depot, B2B and B2C agricultural supply, Bath and Body Works, Rue21, GameStop, and Payless Shoes.
They've worked in grocery, fashion, electronics, drug stores, department stores, boutiques, fabric shops, accessory stores, pet salons, art galleries, retail furniture stores, and farmers' markets.
Verblio retail writers have been shift supervisors, general managers, merchandisers, salespeople, store owners, and cashiers. They understand the world of commerce and customer service because they have lived it.
How does it work?
Writers in your industry find you and create custom content. Most clients get their first piece of content to review within 72 hours.
Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low down here.
How do I tell your writers what I want?
You know your business best, but we’ve built a system to quickly and efficiently bring our writers up to speed. Verblio’s onboarding and content request processes help you communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality, so you get exactly what you’re looking for.
Do I pay per article or product description?
Can I see sample posts?
Is this content that's going to attract more shoppers and customers?
Yep, that’s what Verblio is all about. Our retail writers build SEO friendly, well researched content that your customers love. Our retail copywriting is fresh, timely, and we specialize in writing great product descriptions.
Quality retail content on your website is a great way to build your brand and keep shoppers coming back. It’s the ideal way to position your retail business as the authority in your market.
I need content right away to advertise an in-store event, is that possible?
Yes. On Verblio, thousands of writers are standing by to complete your requests. If you need content by a specific date, you can request a deadline through the helpful Verblio Support team. If you have an upcoming in-store event, want to blog about specific items that are on sale, or have any time-sensitive topic, we can write about that.
Do you white label content?
How do I hire retail writers?
With Verblio, you don’t have to. We’ve already vetted an huge inventory of expert ecommerce writers. Choose the topic you want a post or article about, one of our retail experts writes it, and your content arrives directly in your dashboard & inbox. You don’t even have to select specific writers, they will come to you! The process couldn’t be easier.
I don't know what to write about. Can you help?
Yes. There are a couple of ways we can help you come up with topics:
- Add 10 Blog Topic Ideas to your account at any time for just $89.
- Once you establish a relationship with your favorite writers, you can mark them as preferred. Then these retail copywriters can suggest great topics to you and make your website even better.
Or, we can take all the content needs off your plate with your own dedicated account manager with Verblio Complete.
What customers are saying about Verblio's
retail content writing
Outstanding. Thank you SO much for such a terrific blog post. Please consider writing more for us. Again, top-notch work.
An excellent, actionable post on this subject. You really captured my energy! Thank you for such a well crafted and informative piece!
Queen you SLAYED this post! Thank you for getting my voice and swag all up in here. You totally embodied my customer's strength and prowess!
Why choose verblio's content writing service?
48-72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like