BLOG & WEBSITE CONTENT FOR THE TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS INDUSTRY
Our industry experts will get you on the road to inbound marketing success with blogs and site copy created just for you.
BEEP BEEP. VROOM VROOM. KA-CHING!
IS YOUR CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY READY TO ROLL?
- Verblio’s the strongest link in your digital marketing supply chain.
- We attract and vet the best platform content writers in North America, including T&L niche experts.
- Where other content creators see inspiration speed bumps, we see stunt ramps.
Want to accelerate your audience’s journey through the sales cycle? Deliver content relevant to essential mileposts on a timetable that produces results.
Content-rich digital marketing strategies convert top-of-the-funnel audiences to loyal customers.
Get better mileage from your social media campaign with authoritative and engaging blog articles.
Save time and money without taking shortcuts—don’t want to vet writers or handle paperwork? Put us behind the wheel!
Happy writers create better content
Our writers talk, share resources, give tips, and cheer each other on. The result? Better writing.
- I love it here. It's a job and a community I cherish.
- This is probably the best platform available for freelance writers.
- The best platform in the digital marketing industry.
- I feel valued here and I love contributing.
- Coaching & career development
- Community forum to build camaraderie with peers
- Ability to earn company equity and share in our collective success
INCLUDED IN EVERY POST
- Engaging, well researched articles from writers with knowledge and expertise in the transportation and logistics industry
- Unlimited edits and change-orders at no extra cost
- Free, built-in WordPress and HubSpot publishing tools
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team
JUST A FEW OF THE TRANSPORTATION &
LOGISTICS NICHES WE SERVE
- Order Fulfillment
- Routing Software
- Private Charter
- Last-Mile Solutions
- GIS Technology
- Specialty Insurance
- Human Resources
- Customs, Tariffs, and Foreign Policy
- IT and Facility Security
I NEED WRITERS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT.
Ours do. We’ve got talented writers with expertise in your industry and those of your target audience. Warehouse managers? Check. Fleet inspectors? Yup. OSHA compliance officers, drivers, logistic and routing software developers, GPS technicians, and tariff experts? We’re just getting started. Take Matt P., for example, who has a background in disruptive technology as applied to the transportation sector. He also writes enthralling articles about pallets and sustainable transportation practices.
How does it work?
Writers with logistics and transportation experience find your posted topics and submit custom content, often with a turnaround of fewer than 72 hours. (We recommend they pull over and nap once in a while.)
Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low down here.
HOW DO I TELL YOUR WRITERS WHAT I WANT?
You know your niche best, but we’ve built a system to quickly and efficiently bring our writers up to speed. Verblio’s onboarding and content request processes help you communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality.
DO I PAY PER ARTICLE?
CAN I REQUEST CERTAIN WRITERS FOR MY CONTENT?
CAN YOU WRITE FOR INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCES?
Our content writers are native English speakers with a few extraordinary exceptions, but many are fluent in one or more languages. And yes, we understand that the rest of the world is still clinging to the metric system. As a matter of fact, the writer typing this sentence has been known to quote lines from Smokey and the Bandit in an Australian accent while driving on the left side of the road at 120.7 km/h.
SERIOUSLY? A SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT REFERENCE?
ANY NAUTICAL STUFF?
HOW ABOUT AIR AMERICA?
Hoo boy. (Cough). Need a little help navigating content marketing strategy? Check out our blog, and know that the Verblio staff is happy to steer you in the right direction. If you need inspiration for transportation and logistics blog articles, your preferred writers are revved up to pitch topics that won’t make your prospects scrabbling for their seatbelts or emergency ‘chutes!
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT
VERBLIO’S TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS CONTENT WRITING
This is great, thanks for adding in the links! Hope you can write more for our fun bus blogs! Much appreciated.
Splendid. Thank you for adding sources—it would take a ton of time for us to replicate what you'd found. Nice work.
Still Not Convinced?
WHY CHOOSE VERBLIO?
48-72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like