quality Construction content built for your business
Drive traffic to your construction website with custom content from experienced construction writers.
our writers Nail it.
If you blog it, they will come
- Fill your blog and website with construction content that fits your brand and connects with your audience.
- Verblio writers get digital and know how to write for modern content marketing and SEO.
- Get customized content for your specific niche in the industry. We do it all, no job is too big or too small!
- Show authority and build positive brand sentiment with construction content that educates and informs.
Let our construction writers handle the heavy lifting of content creation so you can focus on running your business.
We curate an elite group of over 85 construction writers with an impressive breadth of expertise.
We handle all the logistics and paperwork of working with freelance construction writers.
we’ve created 3,142 pieces of content for construction clients in the past two years
Types of Construction industry Clients we serve
Happy writers create better content
Our writers talk, share resources, give tips, and cheer each other on. The result? Better writing.
- I love it here. It's a job and a community I cherish.
- This is probably the best platform available for freelance writers.
- The best platform in the digital marketing industry.
- I feel valued here and I love contributing.
- Coaching & career development
- Community forum to build camaraderie with peers
- Ability to earn company equity and share in our collective success
INCLUDED IN EVERY POST
- Engaging, well-researched articles from writers with knowledge and expertise in the construction industry
- Unlimited edits and change-orders at no extra cost to you
- Free, built-in WordPress and HubSpot publishing tools
- Helpful, human support from the Verblio team
Construction content writing solutions we offer
I need writers who actually know what they're talking about.
Ours do. We have a diverse group of construction writers that knows the ins and outs of the industry. They include licensed general contractors, tradesmen, architects, inspectors, and engineers who are licensed across many states in the U.S., as well as:
- Carpenters, framers, and skilled laborers
- House-flippers and home and renovation experts
- Demolition contractors, including natural disaster response
- Industrial construction & infrastructure upgrade specialists
- Slope development and oversight experts
- Current and past employees of remodeling companies, architecture firms, seismic construction companies, and more
- One is a real estate developer with 30+ years of experience
- One bought, rehabbed, managed, and sold residential properties
- One is a 38-year electrician
How does it work?
Writers in the construction industry find you and create custom content to suit your individual needs. Most clients receive their first piece of content to review within 72 hours.
Review your drafts and accept, decline, or request unlimited edits at no extra cost. Get the full low down here.
How do i know what to blog about?
Anything that will capture your audience and the questions on their mind is a safe bet. Our writers can cover tips and trends in the industry, issues in the local or national news cycle, FAQs, website content, and blog posts on a wide variety of construction topics.
If you can think of it, we can write about it! More importantly, if you are all out of ideas, our writers can pitch articles to you, or you can add 10 blog topic ideas to feed nicely into your inbound strategy to your Verblio subscription at any time for just $99.
How do I tell your writers what I want?
You like it when people understand what you need the first time you tell them, right? We’ve built a system with that goal in mind—to quickly and efficiently bring our writers up to speed.
Verblio’s onboarding and content request processes help you communicate intent, audience, voice, and personality from the beginning so you don’t have to say the same thing over and over again.
I'm an agency that serves clients in the construction industry. Do you white label content?
Do I pay per article?
Do I own the content after I purchase it?
Our writers are ghostwriters, meaning that after you purchase a piece of content, you own 100% of the rights, and it's yours to do with as you wish. Most clients use someone on their team, or the company name, as the author.
How do you check for plagiarism?
Identical tract homes are one thing, identical blog posts are entirely another. Plagiarism is something that we take incredibly seriously at Verblio.
Every single piece of content is rigorously screened at multiple levels; we have a built-in plagiarism scanner into our software, as well as a system that incentivizes writers to spot and report any plagiarism offenses they may see.
Can you write for my niche in the industry?
Many of our current construction clients are in the residential and commercial sectors, however, we can create content for contractors and vendors in almost any area of the industry.
We cover general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers working in residential, commercial, or industrial construction. Regardless of whether you are working on new construction or renovations projects, we have someone who has experience in your area.
Can I see sample content you've written for the construction industry?
I don't see my industry on the list.
What if I don't like the content I'm submitted?
Fair question! But we think you will. If a piece is not quite what you envisioned, however, we offer unlimited editing requests, where you can communicate with the writer and ask them to tweak the piece to bring it more in-line with what you'd pictured.
But, just in case you don’t, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
I'M A WRITER WITH EXPERIENCE CREATING construction CONTENT.
What customers are saying about Verblio’s
construction content writing
The content is well written, informative, easy to read and on-point for the flooring industry. I'm excited to see a fresh take on this topic written in language that a layperson can understand.
This. Is. Amazing. I couldn't have written anything better, nor could I have articulated the subject matter as well as you have. Please continue to write for us in the future!
This is great and spot-on. I was worried that it may not have been possible to find enough information and write a whole article about pipe boots, but you made it happen! Thank you!
Still Not Convinced?
Why choose verblio’s content writing service?
48-72 hour turnaround
Only buy the content you like
Successful content marketing starts with a foundation or great content.
Let our crew of professional construction writers bring customers to your site.